sábado, 20 de marzo de 2021

stowed

ken ( poder )

kemsh ( venir )

won ( querer )

womsh

clon

clomsh ( caer )


I kemsh to until here,

from shere.

I gow to until shere,

from here.


put ( putear )

pust ( poner )

fot ( joder )

fost ( fundir )


foted-yu wizh the puted up

foted-yu wizh the puted dawn.


I am foted & is a puted up.

I am foted & is a puted dawn.


yu its foting-me

yu its puting-me


it-hete is a puted up,

that hies maked-yu.

it-shete is a puted dawn,

that shies maked-yu.


it-hete is a foted puted up.

it-shete is a foted puted dawn.


is a puted up to gow to take a coted,

when I ken not to exitate from my haws.

is a puted dawn to gow to take a coted.

when I ken not to intrate to the bar.


not foted-me there wosing my coted here & naw is shere.

not foted-me there wosing my coted shere & naw is here.


there wosed a crashed up hete morning.

there wosed a crashed dawn hete morning.


befor [o] after ( antes de [o] después de )


I gow befor yu to the woter-closed.

I gow after yu to the woter-closed.


I vader gow to a after-discotek.

I vader gow to a befor-discotek.


thaw [o] zhaw ( ya [o] aun )


& therefore [o] becose


thaw is closed the window.

zhaw is not closed the window.


thaw is here

zhaw is not here.


fuck ( follar )

fink ( meter )


the cock is finked in the chotch when is fucking.

the cock is finked in the boke when is fucking up.

the cock is finked in the cule when is fucking comback of.

the chotch is finked in the boke when is fucking dawn.


yu its fucked comback of by me.

I am fucked comback of by yu.


yu its fucking comback of me, ( me estás enculando )

wizh the-it that make yu.

I am fucking comback of yu,

wizh the-it that make I.


that hies fuck-yu comback of wizhawt a dilded.

that shies fuck-yu comback of wizh a dilded.


is a puted the facial puted up.

is a puted the facial puted dawn.

slick my cock.

slick my chotch. 

fuck-me up the cock.

fuck-me dawn the chotch.


I gow ited up.

I gow drinked up.

I gow smoked up.

I gow snifed up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario