miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2021

stowed-english & stehed-english

present:

I am.

yu its.

he is.

she is.

wies somitch.

yues sowitch.

hies are.

shies are.


pasat:

I was.

yu wots.

he wos.

she wos.

wies foremitch

yues forewitch

hies ware

shies ware


the [o] ther

a [o] ar


-kowist [o] -kehist


here [o] shere


hete [o] shete

it-hete [o] it-shete


mutch [o] poke

smash [o] smensh


up [o] dawn

over [o] under

on [o] in sote

in front of [o] comback of

left [o] right

wizh [o] wizhawt

inture [o] awter

to [o] from

in [o] at

to until [o] while

for [o] by


yes [o] not


I am in front of the dor.

I am comback of the dor.

I am in front of ther dor.

I am comback of ther dor.


wies somitch taking in sote. ( despegar )

wies somitch taking on. ( aterrizar )


I switch in sote the television. ( apagar )

I switch on the television. ( encender )


I pust in sote a cigar from the packatch. ( sacar )

I pust on a cigar to the packatch. ( meter )


is a puted the coted,

when sfanke sugar.

is ar put-hed ther cot-hed,

when fehlest sugar.


I gow to the woter-closed.

I gehest to ther woter-closed.


there is people in the woter-closed,

& is ocuped.

there is people in ther woter-closed,

& is ocuped.


ur-novi-kowist reforces are pusted.

ur-novi-kehist reforces are pusged.


there is a paper on the table.

there is ar paper on ther table.


I speak the Stowed-English.

I spehnest ther Stehed-English.


I smoke a cigarret.

I smehnest ar cigarret.


it-hete is the-it that folow I.

it-hete is ther-it that folehest I.


yesterday, he vader gow to the mountain.

yesterday, he vader gehest to ther mountain.


hete morning, he gowed to the mountain.

hete morning, he gehed to ther mountain.


huviader gowed in other stated.

huviader gehed in other stated.


I havader speak hete lenguatch.

I havader spehnest hete lenguatch.


wies nos foremitch cansating, making sport.

wies nos foremitch cansating-hofnest, mehming sport.


I stock to the people wizh the energy writed.

I stehnest to ther people wizh ther energy writed.


I srake the window.

I srehnest ther window.


I meat wizh yu in the bar.

I meat-hest wizh yu in ther bar.


the ambient is hoted

the ambient is frosted

ther ambient is hot-hed

ther ambient is frosged.


there is that zhrif.

there is that zhrofest.


gif [o] gofest [ dar ]

gow [o] gehest [ var ]

snif [o] snofest [ oler ]

snow [o] snehest [ nevar ]

zhrif [o] zhrofest [ acertar ] 

zhrow [o] zhrehest [ tirar ]

folif [o] folofest [ caer ]

folow [o] folehest [ seguir ]

bilif [o] bilofest [ subir ]

bilow [o] bilehest [ bajar ]

blif [o] blofest [ bucear ]

blow [o] blehest [ bufar ]

grif [o] grofest [ decrecer ]

grow [o] grehest [ crecer ]


love [o] lovest

live [o] livest

move [o] movest

mive [o] mivest


hot [o] hot-hest

host [o] hosgest


frot [o] frot-hest

frost [o] frosgest


speak [o] spehnest [ parlar-pues ]

smoke [o] smehnest [ fumar ]

stock [o] stehnest [ proveer ]

strike [o] strehnest [ atacar ]

srake [o] srehnest [ abrir ]

slick [o] slehnest [ chupar ]


zhuck [o] zhuckest [ complicar ]

zhink [o] zhinkest [ pensar ]

druck [o] druckest [ drogar ]

drink [o] drinkest [ beber ]


block [o] blockest [ bloquear ]

brock [o] brockest [ poner piezas ]


critate [o] critate-hofnest [ crear ]

cristate [o] cristate-hofnest [ creyer ]


constroctate

destroctate

consinchate

desinchate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario