domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2020

english

crash

crashed

crashing

crash-de-ture

crashings

crash-de-tures


the plat is crashed.

the plat is not crashed.


the-he that,

zhot in green,

zhot in red.

the-she that,

zhot in red,

zhot in green.


lo-ello que,

piensa en verde,

piensa en rojo.

la-ella que,

piensa en rojo,

piensa en verde.


the-híes that, 

walk in the foscurity,

not watch the way.

the-shíes that,

walk in the luminity,

watch the way.


the-it that zhot-de-ture he,

was-de-ture a sex femenin.

the-it that zhot-de-ture she,

was-de-ture a sex masculin.


I gow to open the window,

becose is making hot,

& I have hot.

I gow to close the window,

becose is making cold,

& I have cold.


I gow to the platche,

becose is making sun.

When is making sun,

is not dangerous, 

there is not zhunders.

I not gow to the platche,

becose is making rain.

When is making rain,

is dangerous,

there is zhunders.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario