sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2020

stehed-English

I not answer-es-tehed to the question,

the question is open-es-tehed.

I not answered to the question,

the question is opened.


I am wark-eres-tehing in the lenguatch.

I am warking in the lenguatch.


the-it that make-eres-tehest I, is not a put-eres-tehed.

the-it that make I, is not a puted.


If I huspehed cot-eres-tehed the paper,

the paper is hupehed cot-eres-tehed.

If I husped coted the paper,

the paper is huped coted.


If is huspehed rain-eres-tehing,

I hupehed catch-eres-tehest an umbrela.

If is husped raining,

I huped catch an umbrela.


crash-eres-tehest

crash-eres-tehed

crash-eres-tehing

crash-eres-tehest-de-ture

crash-eres-tehest-de-tures

hupehed crash-eres-tehest

hupehed crash-eres-tehed

huspehed crash-eres-tehest

huspehed crash-eres-tehed

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario