sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2020

english [ huped-husped ] y [ wil-wir ] y [ hase ]

this English is a puted,

if yu won not to chantche the lenguatch.

I can not to chantche the lenguatch alone.


auxiliar verbs:


huped <==> habríor

husped <==> hubiesor


huped crash <==> rompería

huped crashed <==> habría roto


husped crash <==> rompiese

husped crashed <==> hubiese roto


If I husped coted the paper, he is huped coted.

Si yo hubiese cortado el papel, ello estaría cortado.

If he is husped wel, he is huped playing.

Si ello estuviese bien, ello estaría jugando.

If I husped hate marihuan, I am huped smoking.

Si yo tuviese marihuana, yo estaría fumando.

If I husped bayed marihuan, I huped hate marihuan.

Si yo hubiese comprado marihuana, yo tendría marihuana.


wil <==> habror

wir <==> hayor


wil crash <==> romperá

wil crashed <==> habrá roto


wir crash <==> rompa

wir crashed <==> haya roto


hate <==> odiar

hase <==> haber


hase zhunders.

hased zhunders.

hasing zhunders.

hase-de-ture zhunders.

hase-de-tures zhunders.

huped hase zhunders.

husped hase zhunders.

wil hase zhunders.

wir hase zhunders

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario